Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Little One

You came into my life
With the small footsteps of love
You held my hands
With your tiny fingers
Your precocious little smile
Brightened up my world
And the tears in your eyes
Shook me to the soul

Oh my little one
You are the hope of my life
Your entry in my world
Has charged me with a new role
You are so tender
Like the morning dew drop
And so loveable
You almost feel like God

I’m told you are my bundle of joy
But I feel that you are my only joy
Your cute ways
Give a new meaning to my days
And when you sleep in my arms
I want to keep you forever in that place
Nothing more is now dearer to me
I just think about you and you are all I see!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading this, but this hub is for those participating in the Acrostic Contest. Thank you for dropping by, and please do join us. This week prompts are: Confinement and Wild Is The Wind.

    Scan down the page and you will find the hub for these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again I have enjoyed reading this, but you must write and acrostic on the prompt and link it here. This week prompts are "Divorce" and "Forbidden Fruit".

    ReplyDelete