Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dear Parents

When there was no one
You were by my side
You held my hand
And taught me the lessons of life
You taught me to love all
You taught me to share pain
You taught me that after a rainfall
There surely will be sunlight again

You taught me to give respect
You taught me to never blame
You taught me to be truthful
You taught me to show mercy
You taught me to be good to all
And you taught me to stand up after I fall

You became a friend
You became my guide
You gave me everything
You gave me my life
You showed me light
Whenever there was dark
You were there for me
Whenever I used to call

My dear parents
You are my lifeline
I have always been indebted to you
From the time I can recall
I wish and pray to God
To give such wonderful Mom Dad
To one and All!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment