Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Philosophy of Life!

Sometimes, when I m not in the best of my moods, I sit with a cup of coffee in my hands, just staring into the nothingness and thinking - what if some things in life had happened differently? Maybe life would have been better or knows, it could even have been worse. But then you always feel curious about things that are unknown to you.

I am sure that many of you must have pondered over this question at least once in your life. But, have you and I ever wondered- What about the present? Have we ever noticed how beautiful life is even now, in its present state! I know most of you will disagree with me and say what is beautiful about the king of life I am living? But my friend I assure you that if you look around yourself, you will find many things that can brighten up your life.

Actually we are so busy, complaining about the things that dissatisfy us, leaving us with little or no time to appreciate the small things in our lives that can make us happy. Every new day brings along new opportunities but we tend to shut our eyes or turn our backs because we are more than often busy thinking about the lost opportunities in the past. We torment our brains, thinking about an unknown alternate life and thus ignore the gifts that God has given to us to make this life wonderful.

So my friends, break the shackles of past and let your spirit be free from all the misgivings, hindrances and prejudices. Just take some time out from your cribbing and cravings and you will be surprised to find how much more there is to life than meets the eye. Why worry about something that was not bound to happen. Try to find happiness in the smile of a child, in the laughter of lovers and in the blessings of elders and you will definitely feel that this is the best life you could have ever lived!

No comments:

Post a Comment